Enjoy instant cash access with your credit card!
1. The Convert-to-Cash Promo is open to all active principal PNB-issued credit cards in good credit standing excluding Corporate and Distribution Cards.
2. Promo period is from February 15, 2017 to August 15, 2017.
3. All C2C applications are subject to PNB's credit review and approval.
4. The amount to be converted should be a minimum of Php 10,000. Add-on rates as shown below:
5. The total installment transactions made on the PNB Credit Card inclusive of interest must not exceed 80% of the cardholder's credit limit or available credit limit, whichever is lower, at the time of C2C application. In case of insufficient credit limit, PNB has the sole discretion to determine and approve only a portion of the amount to be applied for.
6. To inquire about their available credit limit for conversion, cardholders may call the 24/7 Customer Service at 818-9-818 or toll-free at 1-800-10-818-9-818.
7. Cardholder can avail of the promo via:
8. The deposit account must be in the name of the C2C applicant. For Credit to PNB account, the approved C2C principal amount shall be credited to the Current Account or Peso Savings Account specified in the Application Form. For Credit to non-PNB account, PNB shall issue a Manager's Cheque (MC) payable in the name of the cardholder. The MC shall be deposited to the non-PNB Peso account indicated on the application form.
9. There will be a processing fee of P300 for every approved C2C application, to be charged to the cardholder's credit card account.
10. The C2C amount, inclusive of the applicable interest, shall be ear-marked from the cardholder's available credit limit at the time of the approval.
11. All C2C requests shall not earn reward points.
12. In case of early termination, PNB shall impose a five percent (5%) handling fee based on the remaining unpaid installment amount or Php 500, whichever is higher. The unpaid total amount plus the applicable fees shall be posted back as regular straight transaction.
13. The monthly amortization forms part of the minimum amount due in the Statement of Account (SOA). Should the cardholder choose to pay only the minimum amount due or any amount below the total amount due, only a portion of the C2C shall be considered paid. The unpaid portion of the monthly amortization shall be subject to regular finance charges.
14. Cardholder acknowledges his/her liability to PNB for the C2C approved principal amount which shall form part of his/her obligation to the Bank.
15. The terms and conditions governing issuance and use of PNB Credit Cards are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part hereof.
Click here for the application form.
Click here for the list of participating branches.
DTI FTEB Permit No. 1285 Series of 2017
PNB Cards 24/7 Hotline (02) 818-9-818 / DTF 1800-10-818-9-818