Get one month off your bill this Christmas with PNB Credit Card
1. The promotion is open to all active PNB cardholders regardless of card type except corporate cards.
2. Promotion period is from November 2, 2016 to January 31, 2017.
3. Minimum purchase of up to P20,000 on selected items. Cardholders shall be duly informed of the items on promo and minimum purchase requirements by partner merchants.
4. Promotion is valid only for participating items purchased at 0% interest for 24 months payment term.
5. The free first month amortization is not convertible to cash, reward points, miles and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions of PNB Credit Cards and participating merchants.
6. Transactions from this promotion will not earn reward points or miles whichever is applicable.
7. 0% interest is subject to bank approval and valid if the monthly bill is paid in full.
8. The free first month installment will be reflected on the cardholder's account upon posting of the transaction.
9. Cardholder may request to charge the full amount of the remaining unbilled amortization subject to PNB's approval. A processing fee of 5% of the total balance or Php500, whichever is higher shall be charged to the cardholder's account. The unpaid total installment amount plus the applicable fees will form part of the outstanding balance and subject to monthly finance charge.
10. The monthly installment amount shall be posted as a regular transaction on the credit card account and shall form of the total outstanding balance. Should the cardholder choose to pay only a portion of the total amount due but not less than the minimum amount due, the monthly installment shall be subject to the regular finance charges.
11. Failure to pay any two (2) consecutive minimum amount dues shall constitute default and the total outstanding balance shall immediately become due and demandable.
12. Cardholder acknowledges his/her liability to PNB for the installment purchases and will form part of the cardholder’s obligation to PNB.
13. The Terms and Conditions governing issuance and use of PNB credit cards are incorporated herein by reference and made integral part hereof.
14. PNB has the final decision in case of dispute with prior approval of DTI
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit no. 11288, Series of 2016.
Click here for the list of participating merchants.
^ Back to Top « Back to the main page