Win Back What You Shopped Up to P100,000!
a. If the customer presents his/her SM Advantage Card /Prestige Card/MOM Card/SSI/Primo/Love Your Body Card, the customer gets double raffle entries.
b. Purchase of cellcards, phone cards, SM Gift Card/Pass or concert tickets at the Customer Service Counter are not entitled to raffle entry.
2. Promotion period is from January 16 to March 31, 2017.
3. Electronic Raffle Draw will be held on April 5, 2017 at 3:00pm at the MCI Office, 4th Floor One E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Complex Pasay City, in the presence of DTI and SM representative.
4. One Hundred (100) winners will be drawn nationwide. PNB Cards Banking Solutions Group will verify the transaction/s of its winner made at the The SM Store. All qualified transactions from January 16 to March 31, 2017 will be summed-up to the nearest hundred and will have a chance to win back the actual amount or up to P100,000 worth of SM Gift Passes.
5. Cardholder/Winner may only win once.
6. The SM Store and Mastercard reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the drawn entries (that is, the winner’s transaction must be valid and PNB Mastercard account must be existing and in good standing for the duration of the Raffle Draw and the 60-day redemption period).
7. Prize is not convertible to cash and 20% prize tax will be shouldered by The SM Store.
8. Winners will be notified by phone and registered mail on details how to claim the prize.
9. Winners will be given sixty (60) days upon receipt of notification to claim their prize certificate. After the 60-days claiming period, prizes will be forfeited in favor of The SM Store with the prior approval of DTI.
a. Winners can claim the Prize at the branch where she/he won.
b. Winners must present two (2) valid I.D.’s, (valid ID’s are Driver’s License, SSS card, Passport, Birth Certificate, TIN Card and any government ID). Winner should present a valid TIN.
c. Winner should present the PNB Mastercard card used for the winning transaction upon claiming the prize.
d. If a representative is claiming the prize in behalf of the winner, he/she must present an authorization letter from the winner, photocopy of winner’s PNB Mastercard card used for the winning transaction and valid identification (Passport, Driver’s License or SSS I.D. of both the winner and his/her representative). The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification and a copy of the winner’s TIN.
10. The SM Store and Mastercard Philippines reserve the right to disclose and publish names, photos and other information of the winners in any mode or manner as they deem appropriate.
11. Employees of SM Retail, Inc. Mastercard, MCI and its accredited advertising agencies and suppliers, and their family relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the promotion.